Beihang University Scholarships are open to international students, who want to study for Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree for the 2017-2018 academic year. The University Postgraduates Program is a full time program with full scholarship, covering tuition fee, accommodation, living allowance, normal medical service, comprehensive insurance, etc., but not the international travel expenses.
The aim of BUAA is to gradually establish a research-oriented, wide-ranging specialized cultivating mode on the basis of the perfection of the former general education.
BUAA is one of the top universities in China equipped with advanced laboratories and teaching facilities. The campus of BUAA is notable for its beautiful environment, convenient transportation, and complete living service, including various sports facilities, bank, post office, supermarkets, canteens, etc.
In order to apply for the scholarship applicants should have good command of English or Chinese and be able to take courses in English or Chinese. The majors sponsored by the University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University do not include language study, such as Chinese, English and etc.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programmes (Master’s and Doctoral) at Beihang University, China.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University is a full time program with full scholarship, covering tuition fee, accommodation, living allowance, normal medical service, comprehensive insurance, etc., but not the international travel expenses.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
For master program, the candidates should have Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35; for doctoral program, the candidates should have Master Degree and be under the age of 40.
Applicants should have good command of English or Chinese and be able to take courses in English or Chinese. The majors sponsored by the University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University do not include language study, such as Chinese, English and etc..
Eligible Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: All the documents should be in duplicate. And the language of documents should be in English or Chinese or attached with translations in English or Chinese.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship;
- Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of Expected Graduation Date from the university studying currently;
- Notarized Transcripts or Original Ones;
- Study or Research Plan (no less than 500 words);
- Two Recommendation Letters from Professors or Academic Experts;
- The Results of TOEFL, IELTS or HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test), or English / Chinese Proficiency Certificates for the applicants whose educational language is not English or Chinese;
- Photocopy of Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination.
- Photocopy of Remittance Receipt for Application Fee (RMB?400 Yuan or US$70)(*Remittance);
- Photocopy of First Page of Passport (the information page);
- The List of Application Documents and Post Address confirmed.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March 25, 2017.