FEBE International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
The University of Newcastle is offering six scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available to study postgraduate coursework degree program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment.
The FEBE (Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment) International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship has been established to encourage and support academically gifted international students to study a postgraduate coursework degree program with the Faculty, with the long term view to continuation into Research Higher Degree candidature.
The University of Newcastle, informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university established in 1965. It has a primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales.
- Scholarship is available to pursue postgraduate coursework degree program.
- Scholarship is awarded in the subjects of engineering and built environment.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships cover the following:
- The scholarship provides AUD$5000 per annum, payable as a tuition fee waiver of AUD$2500 each semester of eligible study from the time of offer. The scholarship is ongoing for up to two years of postgraduate study
- The total maximum benefit of the scholarship is AUD$10,000 provided all ongoing criteria are met.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Be enrolled in a Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment postgraduate coursework program with UON, excluding the Master of Professional Engineering Program.
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
- Have a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 or higher for entry to your program.
- The applicant must not be in receipt of any other Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment Fee Waiver Scholarships.
- Must apply to study with UON prior to scholarship application, and apply for the scholarship by the nominated closing date.
Eligible Nationalities: International applicants can apply for the scholarship.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 or higher for entry to your program.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: The application deadline is January 8, 2017.