PCTE Group of Institutes (estd in 1999) is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD and Govt. of India and affiliated to IKG Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
PCTE crossed borders and shook hands with universities across the globe:
- PCTE has 240 international students from 35 different countries besides India studying on the campus.
- PCTE has collaborations with 17 different universities from various countries such as France, Poland, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Vietnam, Mozambique, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.
Some of the National and International awards won by PCTE are:
- Education Leadership Award 2016 by Dewang Mehta National Education Awards
- Conferred as Education Evangelist of India by the channel Times Now 2014.
- Outstanding B-School (North India) awards by ABP News, UTV Bloomberg, Dainik Jagran and Amar Ujala.
- B-School Leadership Award at Philip Kotler World Marketing Summit, Malaysia 2013.
- OUTLOOK Rated PCTE as 39th Best B-school in 2016 and 33rd Best Private B-School in 2015.
- PCTE was ranked the Second Best College in India based on ROI (Return on Investment) amongst private colleges in the country by Outlook Magazine October 2015.
- Outlook, AIMA, Business World Rated PCTE among the Top private B-schools in Punjab, HP and J & K, consecutively for last 9 years.
Course Level: Bachelors and Masters
Bachelors: Bachelor of science in Fashion Design, Bachelor of Science in Medical Lab Sciences, Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology, Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication, Bachelor in Business Administration, Bachelors in Computer Application, Bachelor in Commerce, Bachelor in Science in Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality Management.
Masters: Master in Computer Application, Master in Pharmaceutics
Scholarship Award: Four Full tuition fee scholarships (Per Country) and 50% waive off on Hostel Facility Scholarship – provided they meet the criteria
Students from following countries are being offered 4 full tuition fee scholarship:
Algeria, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Zambia
Armenia, Bahrain, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Vietnam
Chile, Bolivia, Ecuador, Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, Peru, Suriname
Haiti, Costa Rica, Trinidad and Tobago
For Bachelors: The Student must have done 12 years of formal Education.
For Post Graduation: The student must hold a Bachelor Degree.
Note: Diplomas / Vocational course Certificate or any other certification are not acceptable
English Language Requirement :No test required but student must be proficient in English
How to Apply: Kindly send your till date educational transcripts only via email on internationalaffairs-at-pcte.edu.
Application Deadline: Before 1st week of May 2017
Time to Process application: 7 Working Days