UL Lafayette is one of the nation’s best institutions for undergraduate education, according to the 2017 edition of “The Best 381 Colleges” published by the Princeton Review. Only about 15 percent of America’s 2,500 four-year colleges are profiled in the college guide.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Available Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
Eligibility: Students must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Must complete a recognized secondary program comparable to U.S. high school graduation, and
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA as converted on the U.S. scale, and
- Must have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 on the paper-based test, 213 on the computer-based test (CBT), or 79 on the internet-based test (IBT) or an IELTS score of 7, and
- Must have an ACT composite of 25+ or new SAT 1200+/ old SAT 1130+, and
- Must be admitted to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Application procedure: Applications should be sent via post and also by E-mail.
Applicants should include along with their application:
- Current high school transcript
- Copy of your ACT/SAT and TOEFL scores
Deadline: Application deadline is:
- Fall: June 20, 2017
- Spring: December 16