Scholarships are awarded within the schools and departments of;
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Building Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- International Relations
- Social Sciences
- Exercise & Health Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Scholarships are available for pursuing Undergraduate Degree programme at Loughborough University in UK.
- Scholarships will be available for entry in 2015 to new self-financing full-time students eligible to pay international fees.
- Different courses will have varying criteria for awarding these Scholarships. However, in general, students will be expected to have achieved, or be predicted to achieve the equivalent of A*AA to AAA in three full A-levels. Students other international qualifications will also be considered and an equivalent level of achievement will be required.
- Only applicants selecting the Loughborough University offer as their firm (first) choice through UCAS will be eligible for these Scholarships.
- Chemical Engineering also offer a bursary of 10% of the tuition fee (payable as a fee reduction) to all self-financing, international fee paying students who are not in receipt of another University or Department bursary or scholarship and select the Loughborough University offer as their firm (first) choice through UCAS.
- These scholarships will be to the value of 25% of the programme tuition fee and that value will be credited to the student’s tuition fee account.
- Each scholarship will be for the first year of study only.
- There are 100 undergraduate international scholarships are offered.
Application Deadline: 15 Jan 2015
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of University.
Share this Scholarship for others