12 Economics Scholarships in Australia 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .12 Economics Scholarships in Australia 2015
, University of Queensland is inviting applications for economics scholarship for international year 12 students. Criteria based on Year 12 results and broad academic achievement in Years 11 and 12. Three year scholarship, covering 50% of tuition fees to an international student completing Year 12 studies. The application deadline is 20 November 2015.
University of Queensland in Australia.
Scholarships are provided to learn Bachelor of Economics (BEcon) program at University of Queensland.
Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor degree level at University of Queensland.
- International students completing Year 12 in Australia are eligible to apply.
- Criteria based on Year 12 results and broad academic achievement in Years 11 and 12.
- Previous study of economics at school or college is not required for enrolment in the BEcon program, nor for the scholarship.
- Short listed candidates may be required to attend an interview.
International Students can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover :
The University of Queensland is offering a three year scholarship, covering 50% of tuition fees to an international student completing Year 12 studies.
The mode of applying is online. Before submitting your application please make sure you include the following documents
Online Application Form
- UQ School of Economics Scholarship Application Form
- A covering letter out lining your motivation to study Economics at The Univeristy of Queensland
- Your years 11 and 12 academic records
- A summary of extra-cirricular activities
The last date of submission of application is 20 November 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application