140 Scholarships for Women, UNODA, Austria 2016-2017 is open for Women Students . The scholarship allows Short Training level programm(s) in the field of Peace Studies, Development Studies taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
UNODA Scholarships for Women
140 scholarships are available for an early career woman from the Global South to take training courses about peace and development-related areas. In 2016 candidates from Asia/Pacific, Africa and Middle East are eligible to apply. Scholarships cover all costs of registration and participation in the training courses.
The Women Scholarship for Peace: Global South is an initiative coordinated by the UN Office for Disarmament Affairs (UNODA) at Vienna in partnership with 26 organisations whose work contribute to disarmament, non-proliferation and development-related issues.
Scholarships are available for pursuing training courses.
Scholarships are awarded to learn about peace and development-related areas.
A total of 140 scholarships are available, covering all costs of registration and participation in the training courses.
Scholarship can be taken in the Vienna, Austria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these scholarships:
- Age: 22-32 at the time of application
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Nationals of the following countries and territories are eligible
- Africa, Asia/Pacific, Middle East, Latin America & Caribbean
- Residency: Only candidates residing in their country of eligible nationality at the time of application will be considered.
- Language: The training courses will be conducted in English only.
- Qualifications: A university degree or equivalent qualifications (which could, for example, be constituted of a degree obtained with minimum 2 years of higher education, combined with relevant professional experience).
In 2016 candidates from Asia/Pacific, Africa and the Middle East are eligible to apply.
The mode of application is online.
Application Form Link
Scholarship application deadline is 31 August 2016.
140 Scholarships for Women, UNODA, Austria 2016-2017 is available to undertake Short Training level programs at .