15 International PhD Scholarships at University of Limoges in France, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Limoges . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Limoges is recruiting 15 international PhD students for the program that will start in October 2017. Students will be trained as European experts in the Advanced Thermomechanical multiscale modelling of Refractory linings (ATHOR).
Network Fellows (ESRs) must demonstrate that their ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English is sufficiently high for them to derive the full benefit from the network training.
The University of Limoges is a French public research university, based in Limoges. The semiotician Jacques Fontanille, a senior member of the “Institut Universitaire de France”, is the president.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the Advanced Thermomechanical multiscale modelling of Refractory linings (ATHOR).
Scholarship Benefits: The successful candidates will receive an attractive salary in accordance with the MSCA regulations for early stage researchers. The exact salary will be confirmed upon appointment and is dependent on the country correction factor (to allow for the difference in cost of living in the different EU Member States). The salary includes a living allowance, a mobility allowance and a family allowance (if married or with children). The guaranteed PhD funding is for 36 months (i.e. EC funding, additional funding is possible, depending on local Supervisor). In addition to their individual scientific projects, all fellows will benefit from further continuing education, which includes internships and secondments, a variety of training modules as well as transferable skills courses and active participation in workshops and conferences.
Eligibility: The candidate must hold a Master degree in a relevant field, and have no more than 4 years of full-time work/research experience, nor a granted PhD degree at the time of hiring. University particularly encourages candidates from underrepresented minorities to apply. The application procedure will be carried out in compliance with the Code of Conduct for Recruitment of the European Charter and Code for Researchers.
Eligible Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure: The application should contain the following documents (all provided in the English language):
- ETN-ATHOR ESR Application Form to be filled
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter: Refer to ETN-ATHOR project and ESRs Recruitment procedure, indicate clearly the ESR positions to which you are applying with your order of priority (maximum of three). Argue your motivation to apply for this specific ESR position(s). Discuss in bullets your skills which are specifically adapted to the chosen topic, and provide supporting evidence to your arguments.
- Certificate of Master’s Degree (or equivalent) with transcripts of records
- Proof of English proficiency
- Recommendation letter(s) from previous supervisors or employers
- List of publications, if applicable
- Work experience certificates, if applicable
- Manuscripts of the listed publications, if applicable
All official certificates should be provided in their original European language or with an associated official English translation for non-European documents. In the case of open questions, please contact the main supervisor of the ESR.
Deadline: The application deadline is July 23, 2017.