16 PhD Positions: Imaging Cellular Processes and Disease, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Natural Sciences taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
CiM-IMPRS is offering 16 PhD positions in Life and Natural Sciences. Applicants must hold a Master’s degree, or equivalent (e.g. German Diploma), in life or natural sciences (e.g. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, physics, chemistry, pharmacy or related fields), in mathematics or computer sciences.
CiM-IMPRS is a joint graduate program formed by the merger of the International Max Planck Research School IMPRS-MBM and the CiM Graduate School of the “Cells in Motion” Cluster of Excellence at the University of Münster.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Positions are available for pursing PhD programme.
Positions are awarded in the field of Life and Natural Sciences.
The PhD program offers excellent research and teaching in Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences with a strong emphasis on Imaging.
Students of any nationality can apply for PhD Positions.
Applicants must hold a Master’s degree, or equivalent (e.g. German Diploma), in life or natural sciences (e.g. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, physics, chemistry, pharmacy or related fields), in mathematics or computer sciences. Applicants with a state examination in pharmacy can be admitted to work on pharmaceutical/chemical projects. The date of award of the Master’s (or diploma, state examination) degree must not be more than 4 years ago (i.e. 4 years before the above-mentioned application deadline).
Applications are also welcome if the required degree has not yet been awarded by the time of application. However, it has to be awarded before fellowships commence in October.
- Students from Münster are also welcome to apply. Please note: Students who are already working in a group of a CiM-IMPRS member (see the list of members on this page under “Faculty”) are eligible for a fellowship only if they will join a different CiM-IMPRS group for their PhD.
- Completed CiM-IMPRS Application Form
- Curriculum vitae (1 page)
- Transcripts, records of study. Don’t forget: Start your file with your Master certificate/documents.
- Certificates: Master (or Diplom), Bachelor, secondary school education (only if available), English language test (if available)
- Names and e-mail addresses of two academic teachers who can send reference letters
- Names of 1-3 CiM-IMPRS groups in which you would like to do your PhD. Make sure that you do not choose groups that do not take students this year (see above).
- Make sure that you can have a Skype interview with us in case we ask you for it.
The mode of applying is online.
April 13, 2018