16 PhD Scholarships for International Students at University of Copenhagen in Denmark, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Humanities taught at University of Copenhagen . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The University of Copenhagen is pleased to offer up to 16 PhD scholarships to study in Denmark. Danish and Non- Danish applicants, are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution of higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark. The PhD projects must be related to a research area in one of the following departments:
- SAXO Institute
- Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies
- Department of Arts and Cultural Studies
- Royal School of Library and Information Science (RSLIS)
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Applicants need to hold a two-year Master’s degree (120 ECTS) or the equivalent. Applicants shall have submitted their thesis at the time of application, to the extent the thesis forms part of their Master program. In case you have not obtained your diploma by the application deadline, you must include a statement (pre-approval) from your university that declares that you have been awarded the master degree.
Danish and Non- Danish applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted via the electronic application system (you may find the link in the above call for applications).
The following enclosures to the application must be submitted:
- A copy of the applicant’s Master’s degree diploma and transcript of records
- Bachelor degree diploma and transcript of records
- If the MA diploma and/or examination records are in another language than English, German, French, Danish, Norwegian or Swedish, please include a translation into either of these languages in your application.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Project proposal (must not exceed 12,000 characters. For further information see below)
Scholarship application deadline is January 22, 2017.