20 Full-Fee Scholarships 2017, UK is open for . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
20 Full-Fee Scholarships 2017, UK
The University of Exeter is offering up to 20 full-fee scholarships for international students to pursue a postgraduate research programme. The awards are available to students in any subject area available at the University of Exeter and at all campuses.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Exeter is a public research university located in Exeter, Devon, South West England, United Kingdom.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme.
- These awards are available to students in any subject area available at the University of Exeter and at all campuses.
- There will be 20 full-fee scholarships available for entry during the 2017/18 academic year. Successful applicants will have their tuition and bench fees paid by the University for up to 3.5 years (42 months). A research allowance will be provided and a stipend to support living costs will be paid at current UK research council levels, currently £14,295 per year.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility Criteria: For all postgraduate degrees, both taught and research, students will normally be required to have obtained or expect to obtain a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:1 Honours degree. They will need at least a 2:1 or its equivalent in order to be considered by any of the main funding bodies.
Eligible Nationalities: The UK and international students can apply for full-fee scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must fulfil the standard entry requirements for their programme of study.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfil the standard entry requirements for their programme of study.
Application Procedure: Candidates need to make two separate and simultaneous applications:
- To the University of Exeter PGR Admissions
- To the University’s funding database for the Exeter International Excellence Scholarship for Postgraduate Research
Applicants will be required to include the following with their online application:
- A Letter of Application,
- Research Proposal with a supervisor agreed in principle
- 2 References
- IELTS or equivalent (if from a non-English speaking country)
Deadline: The application deadline is January 15, 2017.