2013 MIT-Zaragoza Scholarships- Supporting Promising Professionals in Logistics and SCM in Spain is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Zaragoza Logistics Center offer Scholarships for International Students to Pursue Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) Program at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Zaragoza in Spain 2013
Study subject is engineering in logistics & supply chain management.
This scholarship is available to pursue master degree level.
Zaragoza Logistics Center
Scholarship can be taken at:
Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MITZaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through the Foundation’s regular admissions procedure. Candidates will be expected to show extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success, bringing new vision and commitment to the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Furthermore, to be eligible you must comply with the following criteria:
-Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
-Fluency in English, competitive TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
-Competitive GMAT score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong academic achievement in completing a college degree – including some quantitative training – and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
-Professional excellence in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or exceptional academic achievement.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries:
International Students can apply for this scholarship.
Zaragoza Logistics Center currently provides a number of scholarships each year for students of the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program. The objective with these scholarships is to assure financial aid for outstanding students and thereby help ensure that financial circumstances are no bar to the most promising candidates having access to the world-class education that we offer. Furthermore, in so doing we also create and promote an economic diversity in our classrooms.
What does it cover?
ZLC will award scholarships consisting of reductions in tuition for the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program, which currently amounts to €21,500. The reductions will depend on the applicants’ academic achievements and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in Logistics/Supply Chain Management. The available scholarships are:
- 25 % (€5,375) – Average evaluation grade of 6 – 7.9
- 50 % (€10,750) – Average evaluation grade of 8 – 8.9
- 100 % (€21,500) – Average evaluation grade of 9 – 10
The scholarships will not include all other costs like administrative fees, books, health insurance and living or travel expenses to Zaragoza or Boston for the international exchange.
Competition for the ZLOG scholarships is intense and highly competitive. The candidates will be chosen on the basis of:
- Preference will be given to candidates with background or work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. (25%)
- Financial need (20%)
- Academic merit as according to academic records (15%)
- Ability to make a significant contribution to the discipline of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, with a strong aptitude for analysis and a creative approach to defining and solving problems. (10%)
- Experience and interest in working in multicultural teams as according to résumé. (10%)
- Demonstrated initiative and search for external funding opportunities (contacted the ZLC Financial Aid Office, individual search, other applications for scholarships and/or bank loans, etc.). (10%)
- Enthusiastic pursuit of self-improvement and a desire to be at the forefront in the creation and discovery of new knowledge. (10%)
Applicants will be notified by e-mail of the outcome and furthermore the scholarship holder will receive an award letter.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Scholarship applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and awarded within 14 days of the submission of a completed scholarship application.
Further Scholarship Information and Application