2014, Sem 1 Innovative International Scholarships- Merit Scholarship is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
2014, Sem 1 Innovative International Scholarships- Merit Scholarship
About this scholarship
Curtin University strives to give high achieving students around the world the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. Through the Merit Scholarship, Curtin welcomes eligible students who are citizens of Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, India, Kenya, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Zambia or Zimbabwe. This scholarship category awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition. Curtin University acknowledges the importance of being one of Australia's most multicultural university campuses and this scholarship aims to grow the trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences.
- Current Students
- Future Students
- Curtin Business School
- Health Sciences
- Science & Engineering
- Postgraduate Coursework
25% of first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000
Applications open: 09/09/2013
Applications close: 14/02/2014
- MUST apply through a Curtin University-registered agent
- Must be citizens of Bangladesh, Brazil, Colombia, India, Kenya, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Zambia or Zimbabwe
- Must meet Curtin University and course academic and english language entry requirements
- Must be international, full fee-paying students
- Must be commencing a full undergraduate or master (coursework) degree in Semester 1 2014 at Curtin University, Western Australia
- Must not be coming to Curtin via a sponsoring body
- Must not have credits for recognised learning (CRL)
- Course availability may result in a student not being able to commence a program of their choosing
- Academic cut-off scores apply (to be eligible for consideration, minimum academic scores are detailed by country. Academic scores will differ according to program being applied for)
Unless there are exceptional circumstances
such as, but not limited, to medical or family reasons, students must meet ALL
of the following:
- Must maintain a 'good standing' status
- Must maintain full time studies of 100 credit points each semester
- Must remain international students through the duration of the scholarship period (penalities may apply for students who withdraw or are terminated from their scholarship year)
- Cannot defer the scholarship beyond Semester 2, 2014
- Curtin University has the right to withdraw the scholarship at any time
How to apply
Students MUST apply through a Curtin University registered education agent: http://international.curtin.edu.au/agents-in-your-country.cfm
Students cannot apply directly to Curtin University.
Admissions will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
Applications will be assessed for eligibility and when accepting any Offer from Curtin University are required to read and sign the respective terms and conditions
Students cannot apply for this scholarship if they are a recipient of, or have applied for, any other Curtin University scholarship
Need more information?
GPO Box S1512
Perth Western Australia 6845
Tel: + 61 8 9266 7331
Fax: + 61 8 9266 2605 / + 61 8 9266 4013