2015 Academic excellence scholarship at University of Lincoln in UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .2015 Academic excellence scholarships
, University of Lincoln is offering Academic excellence scholarships for Students from Canada, India, Malaysia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Saudi, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and USA. Scholarships are open for international students to apply by 31st
May 2015 for enrollment in September 2015 onto a variety of Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught and research programmes (excluding MPhil and PhD study). The application deadline is 31st
University of Lincoln in UK
Scholarships are awarded for studying the following programmes: Law, Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, International Business Law, International Business, Accountancy & Finance, Product Design, Design, Marketing, Finance and Politics.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc, LLB (Hons), BEng (Hons), BA (Hons), MA programme at the University of Lincoln.
- Scholarships will only be approved for international students who hold an unconditional firm offer from the University and have paid their deposit for enrollment for the relevant academic year and will be formally recorded on the University Finance System.
- The University reserves the right to seek repayment of any Scholarship payment made in error and/or in excess of the eligible amount.
- The University of Lincoln’s International Bursaries & Scholarships are not valid in conjunction with each other; only one bursary/scholarship per student per programme will be applied.
- To be considered for a Scholarship, students will have to apply by 31st May 2015 for enrollment in September 2015. The application deadline for Global Scholarships can be extended at the discretion of the Director of International. Students applying for a Postgraduate taught programme to commence in January or February 2015, will automatically be considered for a Global Scholarship.
- International students must have a student status of Overseas on the Student Information System.
- International students who enrol on a postgraduate degree (excluding MPhil & PhD study) but do not complete the full course and accept an intermediate award may have their tuition fees reduced on a pro-rata basis accordingly. In such instances, the Scholarship eligibility will also be retrospectively reduced on a pro-rata basis.
Students from Canada, India, Malaysia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Saudi, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and USA can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
Academic Excellence Scholarships are are worth 50% of the cost of the first year’s fees for students.
International students applying for a Postgraduate programme to commence in January or February 2015, will automatically be considered for a Global Scholarship.
The application deadline is 31st
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in UK