2015 HHL Part-Time MSc Scholarships in Germany is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .2015 HHL Part-Time MSc Scholarships
for international Students, HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management is inviting applications for part-time MSc scholarships available for students from all countries. There are two schemes available: young leader scholarship targets successful future business leaders who want to study in HHL’s part-time M.Sc and scholarship for women in Business support excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials. Successful candidates will receive a tuition reduction of up to EUR 6,875 corresponding to 25% of the total tuition fee for the part-time M.Sc. Program.The last date of submission of application is June 20, 2015
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management in Germany is providing these Scholarships.
Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management.
Scholarships are available for pursuing part-time M.Sc. program.
- Young Leader Scholarship: The HHL Young Leader Scholarship 2015 for part-time M.Sc. students targets successful future business leaders who want to study in HHL’s part-time M.Sc. Program starting in September 2015.
- Scholarship for Women in Business: Female applicants from all countries for HHL´s part-time M.Sc. Program. Only applicants who apply for HHL’s part-time M.Sc. Program for the September 2015 intake are eligible to apply for this scholarship. A statement of authorship is required.
- Applicants must hold or be in the process of obtaining a first degree in business or economics (at least 180 ECTS credits) with an above average result. Furthermore, a GMAT score of at least 600 is required.
Students from all countries can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
Successful candidates will receive a tuition reduction of up to EUR 6,875 corresponding to 25% of the total tuition fee for the part-time M.Sc. Program.
Young Leader Scholarship is based on
social responsibility, effective leadership, and dedication describe the track record of the grantee that brings his/her leadership potential to HHL. Scholarship for Women in Business is for students
who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials and who are willing to become active members of the HHL community.
The final decision will be communicated four weeks after the application deadline of the current intake.
For Young Leader Scholarship, please submit your essay on the topic “The sharing economy – an alternative to standard capitalism?” along with the other application documents and for Scholarship for Women in Business, please submit your essay on the topic “What challenges does a female manager face today?” along with the other application documents. Answer this question on the basis of a sound theoretical reasoning and show how it can be applied to practice. The essay has to be written in English and should comprise approximately 3,000 words. Please submit your scholarship application via e-mail. For your complete application, the following documents are compulsory:
- A completed part-time M.Sc. application
- GMAT with a score of at least 600
- Scholarship Essay
- Scholarship questionnaire
- Statement of Authorship
The last date of submission of application is June 20, 2015
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application