Scholarships are available for Clinical training
- Age: Participant may be up to 40 years of age.
- Career: Participant must be specialists with sufficient training and experience in radiology who have graduated from medical colleges.
- Language: Participant must use fluent English to enable them to complete the clinical training (If you have any certificate-credit- of TOEFL or TOEIC, please send it with other documents)
- Scholarships are open for Pakistan and other Asian' students.
- KSIR sponsors for Asian radiologist who would like to spend as visiting fellow in Korea.
- The grant will include air-fare and minimum cost of living (30,000 KRW per day).
- Some hospitals have their own guest house with low price for visiting fellows, but you may check a vacant room and make a reservation
One to Three months
- The application mode in online.
- Application should be sent via email.
Application Deadline: 24 May 2015
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of University.
Read more: Study in Korea