2015 PWC Bursaries for South African Students is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .2015 PWC Bursaries
for South African Students, Applications are invited for PwC bursary scheme for South Africans. Bursaries are awarded to students who are studying or intending to study towards one of the following degrees: a BCom in Accounting, a BCompt, a Bachelor of Accountancy, or a Business Science degree leading to a qualification as a Chartered Accountant (SA) at any SAICA accredited South African university.
SAICA accredited South African university
Bursaries are awarded to students who are studying or intending to study towards one of the following degrees: a BCom in Accounting, a BCompt, a Bachelor of Accountancy, or a Business Science degree leading to a qualification as a Chartered Accountant (SA) at any SAICA accredited South African university.
Bursaries are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is providing these Bursaries.
Requirements for matriculants:
- Commitment to studying towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification
- You must be intending to study full-time at a SAICA accredited institution
- You must have a minimum of a Level 6 in Mathematics and English (1st or 2nd language), and an overall average of 70%
- Requirements for university students:
- You must be studying towards a CA qualification
- You must be studying full time at a SAICA accredited institution
- If you are a first-year student you must be passing all University courses with an average of at least 65%
- If you are a second-year student you must be passing all University courses with an average of at least 60%
- Third and fourth year students must be passing all courses consistently with an average of at least 55%.
South African citizens are eligible to apply for this programme.
What does it cover:
The amount of the bursary will depend on evidence that you cannot afford all the costs of the programme. It will only cover a portion of tuition fees, accommodation and books.
To be considered for a PwC bursary, you must meet the following criteria:
- When you work with other people you should show that you can get on well with them. You also need to show that you have leadership skills. For example, you can make things happen; perhaps you have a strong personality, or you present ideas very clearly. It is important to be able to assess a situation and start working on it independently; you must recognise that teamwork is equally important.
- You should be a South African citizen with a valid ID number.
The mode of application is online.
Please note that closing dates for bursary applications for 2015 are as follows:
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in South Africa
- Gauteng 30 November 2015
- KwaZulu-Natal 31 July 2015
- Eastern Cape 31 July 2015
- Western Cape 31 July 2015
- North East 31 July 2015
- Central 31 July 2015.