2016 Baden-Württemberg Scholarship, Germany is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
2016 Baden-Württemberg Scholarship, Germany
Applications are invited for The Baden-Wurttemberg Scholarship programme to support during short academic stays abroad. German and foreign applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The programme’s purpose is to support international exchange between highly qualified German and foreign students. The Baden-Württemberg Foundation is committed to creating a lively and dynamic Baden-Württemberg. It clears the way for world-class research, multifaceted educational methods, and responsible cooperation with our fellow men. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- This is a four months long scholarship programme.
- Scholarship is to support during short academic stays abroad.
- The foundation determines the amount of money rewarded to scholarship recipients: students receive 600 EUR a month for usually 4 months (it can be fewer months for shorter stays).
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
In order to be able to apply to the Baden-Württemberg Scholarship, students must be either Master, Diploma or Staatsexamen students enrolled at the University of Mannheim who aim to study abroad in a non-European country (incl. Russia) in the fall semester and/or in the spring semester.
- Applications from Freemovers are not admitted.
- The University of Mannheim can only support European study abroad programmes through the Erasmus Programme.
Eligible Nationalities: German and foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements:
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
For the application the following documents have to be:
- Uploaded in the BWS World Portal
- Handed in at the Express Service Counter
- Application form (Download; please only hand in and do not upload)
- CV (in German or English; without any additional documents)
- Letter of Motivation (1 DIN A4 page, in German or English)
- Please briefly reference the scholarship/the scholarship provider
- Current academic transcript (in German or English).
- Applications should be sent via post to the University of Mannheim’s International Office.
- Application deadline is October, 15th 2016 for students accepted to a study abroad programme in a non-European country beginning in the Spring Semester of 2017.