2016 Global Development Scholarship, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
2016 Global Development Scholarship, UK
University of Bradford is pleased to offer Global Development Scholarship in UK. Scholarships are available for masters degree programme at University of Bradford. The aim of the Global Development Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students. The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. University aims to lead the world in research and education. Applicants must already meet the minimum academic entry requirements for their chosen course to be able to apply for the scholarship.
- Scholarships are available for masters degree programme at University of Bradford.
- Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- -Full tuition fees and accommodation in The Green will be covered plus £4,200 per annum living costs to be paid in three installments – October, January and April. Each scholarship is worth approximately £25,000.
- There will be five Bestway Foundation Scholarships for students from Pakistan, there will be a further two scholarships available for students from the other countries listed.
- Students from the following list of countries are invited to apply for these scholarships. However in extreme circumstances applications from students from other countries will be considered by the panel.
- Students from Pakistan will be considered under the Bestway Foundation Scholarship Scheme.
- To be considered for a place on Master’s courses they will need to have achieved the minimum level of degree qualification specified for their country.
- Applicants will also need to meet their English Language requirements.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants from these countries can apply for Global Development Scholarship:
List of Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Pakistan (students from Pakistan will be considered for one of five Bestway Foundation Scholarships) , Russia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tanzania, United Republic of, Timor-Leste, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must already meet the minimum academic entry requirements for their chosen course to be able to apply for the scholarship.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants do not need to meet the minimum English requirements to be able to apply for the scholarship. They can take an IELTS or other English test if applicants are awarded the scholarship.
- Please write as full and detailed a statement as possible. Remember that the Scholarship panel will only have their form to by which to judge application so try to put as much relevant information in there as possible.
If applicants are successful they will be asked to submit a course application to the University and provide proof of their qualifications and level of English Language, plus an academic reference.
- The mode of applying is online.
- The closing date for applications is 13 May 2016.