25 International Fellowships at University of Freiburg, Germany is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Freiburg . The deadline of the scholarship is .
25 International Fellowships at University of Freiburg, Germany
The University of Freiburg is inviting applications for “ Marie S. Curie FRIAS COFUND Fellowship Programme (FCFP)”. Researchers of all nationalities can apply for this fellowship programme. Successful applicants will conduct their fellowship between September 2017 and September 2018. The Marie S. Curie FRIAS COFUND Fellowship Programme (FCFP) contributes to the overarching aims of supporting researchers at crucial points in their careers and making research careers more attractive. Doing so, the objectives of the Marie S. Curie FCFP are in line with the objectives of the European Research Area (ERA) and the EU’s People Programme. The University of Freiburg, officially the Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg, is a public research university located in Freiburg inBreisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Fellowships are available to undertake research project at the university’s research college, the Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies (FRIAS)
- Under the FCFP, incoming fellows are placed within the strongest and most competitive research areas of the University of Freiburg. They are free to pursue their own research projects and are given the means to really push forward with their ideas.
- Marie Curie FCFP fellowships offer the following conditions: Living allowance, Mobility allowance and research cost contribution.
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility Criteria: Marie S. Curie FCFP fellowships are available to researchers regardless of their nationality and field of research. However, according to the EU mobility rule, applicants may not (a) have resided or (b) have carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc) in Germany for more than a total of 12 months during the 3-year period prior to the application deadline. Compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account. Returnees from phases of international, inter-sectoral and/or non-academic mobility (such as researching outside Germany, working for industry or after a career break e.g. due to family reasons) are specifically encouraged to apply. All applicants are expected to provide proof of their particular academic achievements for the fellowship level sought (Senior or Junior).
There are two fellowship types:
- a) External Senior Fellowship (ESF): The applicant must hold a PhD plus a minimum of six years postdoctoral research experience or a tenured professorship or equivalent permanent position.
b) Junior Fellowship (JF): Applications for Junior Fellowships are intended as temporary positions for young researchers. The applicant must hold a PhD plus one to six years post-doctoral experience at the time of the application deadline. (Time off for family or medical reasons or non-academic professional activities may be added to the six years.).
Eligible Nationalities: Researchers of all nationalities can apply for this Fellowship Programme.
- External Senior Fellowship (ESF): The applicant must hold a PhD plus a minimum of six years postdoctoral research experience or a tenured professorship or equivalent permanent position.
- Junior Fellowship (JF): Applications for Junior Fellowships are intended as temporary positions for young researchers.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Procedure: Candidates apply exclusively through the online application portal. The completed FCFP application form together with the required documents has to be uploaded on the application webpage for External Senior Fellowships or Junior Fellowships. The following materials (in English) are required to submit the application:
- Cover page(max. 1 page).
- Project proposal(max. 6 pages)
- CV in tabular form (max. 2 pages), incl. contact details of two referees (only in the junior scheme).
- Publication list (in the senior scheme: especially of the last ten years) highlighting the most important publications and the most important project-specific publications (max. 2 pages).
- Completed ethical issues table (mandatory for all disciplines).
Deadline: The application deadline is September 15, 2016.