25 Research Fellowships in the CeADAR Centre, Ireland is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of taught at CeADAR . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Enterprise Ireland is delighted to offer Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowships in the CeADAR Centre to study in Ireland. Career-FIT is a fellowship programme, part-funded by Horizon 2020 and part-funded by Enterprise Ireland.
The evolution in the ways and frequency with which people and companies capture significant amounts of information about their customers, suppliers, and operations has created tremendous opportunities for the Data Analytics industry which Enterprise Ireland (EI) and IDA Ireland continue to address through their technology centers.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Fellowships are available to pursue research.
Research themes are:
- Advanced Analytics, AI, and Machine Learning
- Intelligent Analytic Interfaces
- Data Management for Analytics
Salary: € 56,191 – (61,608 with family allowance).
Number of Scholarships:
There are 25 fellowships awards available in this call.
Researchers from outside Ireland are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants will possess a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- A key feature of Career-FIT is the opportunity for experienced researchers from outside Ireland to develop their careers in market-focused applied research through 3-year fellowships with secondment into the industry through the CeADAR Centre. Successful candidates will carry out research in Ireland and will gain inter-sectoral and interdisciplinary exposure through this programme.
In the first instance please send your CV to Edward.McDonnell-at-ucd.ie to indicate your interest in taking part in this call. The objective is to identify potential international candidates across a number of pre-determined research themes with the required profile to work with us through to submission of a full application (Career-FIT) scheme (closing date) 30th April 2018.
Deadline: April 30, 2018