300 Scholarships at University of Melbourne, Australia is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of taught at University of Melbourne . The deadline of the scholarship is .
300 Scholarships at University of Melbourne, Australia
The University of Melbourne is pleased to offer up to 300 scholarships for international students in 2016–2017 academic session. Scholarships are available for Master or Doctorate by research degree programme. The university of Melbourne aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships. Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne are a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement. It is consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world, with international rankings of world universities placing it as number 1 in Australia and number 33 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2015-2016). The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that their results can be reported to them. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
- Scholarships are available for Master or Doctorate by research degree programme.
- Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the University of Melbourne.
- The duration of the Melbourne Research Scholarship is two years for students undertaking a Master by research degree and three years, with a possible six-month extension, for students undertaking a Doctorate by research degree. The benefits of the Melbourne Research Scholarship vary depending on your circumstance and may include one or more of the following:
- A fortnightly living allowance, a relocation allowance for students moving to Melbourne from interstate or from outside Australia, and limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave equivalent to the Australian Postgraduate Awards benefits
- Full fee remission (international students only)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership (international students only)
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for the Melbourne Research Scholarship, applicants must
- have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne and have at least 12 months (full-time equivalent) of candidature remaining, and
- have not already completed a research qualification at the same or higher level as the course for which a scholarship is sought.
Eligible Nationalities: Australian and international applicants are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that their results can be reported to them. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
Application Procedure: Applicants must apply for this scholarship by submitting an online application for the Graduate Research Scholarships group.
Deadline: The application deadline is 31 August 2016. The University assesses applications for scholarships on an ongoing basis. For specific closing dates, please refer to:
Faculty of Business & Economics
Faculty of Medicine Dentistry & Health Sciences
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Veterinary Science
Graduate School of Humanities & Social Sciences
Melbourne Conservatorium of Music
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
Melbourne Law School
Melbourne School of Design
Melbourne School of Engineering
Melbourne School of Information
Victorian College of the Arts