32 NABA Masters Scholarships for International Students in Italy, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Arts taught at NABA International Academy . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
NABA is inviting application for up to 32 scholarships of 25% discount to attend two-year Master of Art Degrees and Academic Masters starting in September 2017. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
NABA is an internationally renowned innovative arts and design academy based in the heart of Milan’s design scene. NABA is the largest private educational academy in Italy offering six BA and seven MA courses, all recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
Scholarships are available to attend two-year Master of Art Degrees and Academic Masters starting in September 2017.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Arts and also for other master programmes.
NABA intends to support highly motivated and talented young people, by offering 32 scholarships that partially cover (25%) the tuition fees to attend two-year Master of Art Degrees and Academic Masters starting in September 2017.
Number of Scholarships:
32 scholarships will be awarded.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students having a university degree certificate or a first-level academic diploma or equivalent title, earning that qualification within the last term of academic year 2016/17.
• The selection will be also open to applicants having a proven professional experience in relevant fields for
the chosen educational path.
• NABA students and former students, who are entitled to specific economic grants, will not be eligible.
Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
All the interested students can submit their application by filling in the Application form (page 3/3) and sending it by e-mail to infomaster-at-naba.it or by fax to +39 02/97372233.
- Application for participation (p. 3/3)
- Application for admission (available at www.naba.it or upon request at int.info-at-naba.it)
- Curriculum vitae
- Artistic/professional portfolio of projects*
- Motivation letter
- Previous transcripts and university degree certificate or first-level academic diploma (if already earned when making the application)
- Valid Passport copy
- Certificate of knowledge of English or Italian – level B1 (according to the chosen program)
The deadline to submit the application is July 7, 2017.