40 Study Grants for International Students at University of Catania in Spain, 2018-2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Catania . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Up to 40 study grants for international students are available at the University of Catania in Spain for the academic year 2018-2019. These scholarships are available for international students.
The University of Catania is a university located in Catania, Sicily. Founded in 1434, it is the oldest university in Sicily, the 13th oldest in Italy, and the 29th oldest university in the world. The University of Catania offers a portfolio of academic titles and is engaged in creating a “laboratory” in which the ancient knowledge of the Mediterranean culture meets the new technologies to offer an original and advanced training experience.
For the purpose of this call, international students are those who received their prior education and their qualification, as it is required for admission to the chosen degree course, in another country, regardless of citizenship.
Degree Level: The University of Catania awards 40 scholarships to international students to study a degree program in any field of study offered by the University for the a.y. 2018/2019.
Scholarships are available to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
20 study grants worth € 1,500.00 are available for international students who wish to enrol in any Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Single Cycle Degree program offered by University.
10 study grants worth € 1,500.00 are available for international students who wish to enrol in the following Master’s Degree courses: Physics (Physics), Chemical Engineering for Industrial Sustainability, Automation Engineering and Control of Complex Systems, Electrical Engineering, Global Politics and Euro -Mediterranean Relations.
10 study grants worth 1,500.00 € Available for students coming from Republic of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Fyrom, Kosovo and Montenegro who wish to enrol in any Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree or Single Cycle Degree program offered by University.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 40 scholarships are available.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The application is open exclusively to candidates who, by the deadline of the submission of applications for participation:
- Possess qualifications for admission to the chosen degree course issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system;
- Meet the requirements for the chosen degree programme;
- Are not 30 years or older
Candidates are allowed to submit only one application. In the application, candidates must choose the degree course to which he/she wants to enroll in and attach the following documents (either in English or Italian):
- Copy of their currently valid passport. EU citizens can attach a copy of their identity card;
- UNICT admission letter;
- Enic/Naric Statement of comparability and qualifications certification (http://cis.cimea.it/unict_en/) or Declaration of Value of the title requested for the admission to the chosen degree course.
- All documents in any language other than Italian or English must be supported by a translation into English or Italian.
- Once the application has been registered it will no longer be possible to make any changes to the data entered and it’ll be possible to see the date and time of submission.
- Applications that are not properly filled in or complete with all the required documentation will not be accepted.
June 30, 2018