60 IET Power Academy Scholarships for Undergraduates in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering taught at Institution of Engineering and Technology . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) is pleased to offer Engineering scholarships supporting undergraduate students in electrical and power engineering at leading UK universities. UK, EEA, RUK, EU, UK and Islands, International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) is one of the world’s leading professional societies for the engineering and technology community. It manages a prestigious Awards Programme which rewards and celebrates excellence and innovation in academia, business, and industry.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
All Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering BEng / MEng UG courses (electronic and electrical engineering (w/Business and International Study), Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (w/International Study), Computer & Electronic Systems (w/ International Study), Electrical Energy Systems, & Electronic and Digital Systems.
The scholarships will give you:
Number of Scholarships:
- £2,200 annual bursary
- £220 allowance for books and software
- 10 week paid summer internship
- Attendance at annual conference
Up to 60 scholarships will be awarded.
All students with EU residency rights on any of the Department of Electronic & Electrical Engineering’s undergraduate degree programs are eligible to apply.
UK, EEA, RUK, EU, UK and Islands, International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The application process must be completed online, there is no downloadable form to complete.
Full details of how and when to apply are provided at the Department’s IET Awareness Day in October.
General application process:
- Submission of an online application form. Information on this is used as the first part of the application process and forms the basis of the decision by the industry partners to invite students to an assessment centre for an interview.
Nov – Jan
- Assessment centres investigate team working skills, communications, problem solving and organizational skills, along with academic performance. Individual interviews are also conducted.
Feb – March
- Scholarship offers are made directly to the students by industry partners.
- Once scholarships confirmed, IET informed and scholarship begins.
Scholarship application deadline is October 31, 2017.