70 International Scholarships at Perth College of Business & Technology in Australia, 2017 is open for International Students The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Bachelor level programm(s) in the field of English, Hospitality Management, Business, Commercial Cookery taught at Perth College of Business & Technology The deadline of the scholarhip is .
Scholarship Description: The new International and Local Student Scholarship are now on offer at Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) to study in Australia. Up to 70 scholarships are available to learn all the courses offered at Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT).
About University: Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT) is one of the Nationally Recognised and Registered Hospitality, Management & Business Training providers, located in the heart of the City of Perth, capital and the fast growing city of Western Australia. International and Australian students have the opportunity to be trained and experienced in a real Hospitality Industry Placement.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to learn all the courses offered at Perth College of Business & Technology (PCBT).
Available Subject: All courses offered at PCBT (English, Business, Management, Hospitality, Commercial Cookery, and upcoming exciting courses!).
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarship offers:
- International students: 10% reduction in tuition fees (ASM / ACAE / Career Australia Students are entitled for 20% reduction in tuition fees).
- Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident students: 30% reduction in tuition fees
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
These terms and conditions govern all Scholarship recipients:
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is awarded to International & Local students, who meet minimum Academic and English requirements to enrol at PCBT.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is only available for minimum 1-year program or above at PCBT.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is not available in conjunction with any other PCBT College scholarship / offer / promotion / discount / grant.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is not transferable to a third party or redeemable for cash.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is calculated and applied on a per term basis.
- The International & Local Student Scholarship is available to new students at PCBT only.
- The International Student Scholarship remains valid whilst the recipient:
- remains enrolled in full-time study in compulsory terms at PCBT College; and
- remains enrolled in the course listed on their Letter of Offer; and
- pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in accordance with PCBT College policy; ensuring tuition fees are paid in full by census date each term; and
- Meets the conditions of their student visa (for international students).
Eligible Nationality: Australian, as well as International students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is November 30, 2017.