Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship at Deakin University in Australia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Deakin University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Deakin University is offering Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship for Australian students for the academic year 2017-2018. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree progamme.
Deakin’s prestigious Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarship is awarded each year to 26 eligible undergraduate students whose exceptional academic achievements and extra-curricular activities truly set them apart.
Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 50,644 higher education students in 2014.
To study at Deakin, students will need to be able to read, speak, write and listen to English. Different courses have different English language requirements.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees)
- A cash payment of $5,000 per year
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program – an exclusive opportunity for professional and personal growth that runs for the duration of the scholarship.
Prospective candidates should ensure they meet all criteria before submitting their application. To be eligible students ymust be
- An Australian citizen or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- Commencing at Deakin University in an undergraduate bachelor degree in any trimester/semester in the 2017 academic year
- Enrolled full time unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- Enrolled in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
Australian students can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply for this scholarship directly through our Course and Scholarship Applicant Portal.
The application deadline is January 12, 2017.