Accelerated Full-time Domestic MBA Scholarships, Australia is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Accelerated Full-time Domestic MBA Scholarships, Australia
The University of Queensland is offering up to two 50% tuition fee waiver scholarships to outstanding domestic students. These scholarships are available to undertake accelerated full-time (12 months) MBA program in January of each year. University’s aim is to achieve national and international recognition as one of the best research-intensive business schools in the Asia-Pacific region. UQ Business School is independently ranked as one of the top business schools in Australia and amongst the leading institutions worldwide. Based in Brisbane, it brings together over 130 subject experts with over 8,000 students and offers a wide range of degree programs and executive education. Applicant must have a bachelor degree or equivalent with a GPA of at least 4.50 on a 7 point scale and IELTS overall 6.5; reading 6; writing 6; speaking 6; listening 6.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing accelerated full-time (12 months) MBA program.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- The scholarship will entitle the successful applicants to receive a 50% discount on their course tuition fees for a maximum period of 24 months. If the scholarship recipient exceeds the 24 months timeframe they become solely responsible for the full tuition cost of any and all remaining courses after the date specified in the scholarship offer.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility Criteria: Obligations of the scholarship holder are to:
- Commence study in January including the MBA orientation event; and
- Complete all 12 courses within the MBA program course list (no substitutions permitted); and
- Fulfil all requirements associated with their student visa; and
- Diligently and to the best of their ability apply themselves to the successful completion of the full-time (12 months) MBA program; and
- Conform to The University of Queensland rules, regulations, policies, and procedures (including disciplinary provisions); and
- Not defer or otherwise interrupt studies; and
- Notify the Academic Dean and Head of School in writing if:
- They are absent for any reason (other than officially timetabled study breaks) for a period of 7 days or more from the place of study, except with prior approval from the MBA Director.
Eligible Nationalities: Australian students can apply for these MBA scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: Bachelor degree or equivalent with a GPA of at least 4.50 on a 7 point scale and four years full-time work experience post-graduation including at least two of the four years full-time work experience gained while working in a dedicated supervisory/management role as approved by the Executive Dean; or Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from UQ or equivalent with a GPA of at least 4.50 on a 7 point scale.
Test Requirement: International applicants must complete the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) with a minimum score of 550.
English Language Requirement: Applicant must have a bachelor degree or equivalent with a GPA of at least 4.50 on a 7 point scale and IELTS overall 6.5; reading 6; writing 6; speaking 6; listening 6.
Application Procedure: Applications with a covering letter should be submitted via email. Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- Have already submitted an application for entry into the Accelerated full-time (12 months) MBA program and be eligible to receive an ‘unconditional’ offer for admission^. That is, you must have met the official entry criteria for acceptance into the Accelerated full-time (12 months) MBA program (including GMAT, English Language proficiency, and work experience); and
- Provide a personal statement of no more than 1000 words (use 1.5 spacing and 12 point font) in support of your application. This statement should:
(a) explain why you want to undertake the MBA at UQ Business School; and
(b) describe what value you think you will bring to your fellow MBA students; and
(c) outline your long-term career goals; and
(d) provide evidence of your leadership skills and community involvement; and
(e) outline how you will add value to the MBA program; and
- supply two written references as follows:
(a) a professional reference from a current or former (recent) supervisor or manager; and
(b) a character reference; and
- Attend an interview if required—in Australia or via video-conference/skype/phone. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted as required to arrange a suitable time; and
- Not have been awarded any other MBA scholarship as defined by UQ Business School.
Note: Applications for admission to the full-time (12 months) MBA program should be submitted separately to your scholarship application.
Deadline: Scholarship applications are to be received by 30 November in the year prior to the commencement of the Accelerated full-time (12 months) MBA program.