ACU Mercy Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Australian Catholic University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Applications are invited for Mercy Scholarship to pursue undergraduate degree program within any fields of study at Australian Catholic University in Australia. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Established in 2015, the Mercy Scholarship aims to promote a culture of valuing human life and to support the eventual abolition of the death penalty internationally.
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
Scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate degree program.
Scholarship is awarded in any of the courses offered by the university.
Awarded annually as a tuition fee waiver equivalent to the full tuition of the recipient’s course duration up to four years.
Number of Scholarships:
There are two scholarships available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizenship: international students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any
- Campus: any
- Year level: undergraduate
- Successfully received an offer for a place in an undergraduate degree at ACU
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of a country classified by Amnesty International as ‘retentionist’ in relation to capital punishment
- Be commencing in their studies at ACU and be enrolled at the time of scholarship award
- Not be in receipt of any other ACU, Australian or foreign government tuition scholarship.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 750 words on the theme of ‘The sanctity of human life’;
- Academic transcript (for your highest level of education).
Applications will be open from September 1 until September 30, 2017.