ACU Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Australia 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of taught at Australian Catholic University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
ACU Postgraduate Research Scholarships, Australia 2017
The Australian Catholic University is inviting applications for International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS). These scholarships cover tuition fees, overseas health insurance costs for the scholarship holder and their dependents, and a living allowance for a period of three years for doctoral candidates, and two years for master-by-research candidates.The Australian Catholic University, henceforth ‘ACU’ or ‘the University’, operates a postgraduate award scheme to support persons of exceptional research promise to undertake a higher degree by research.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) has campuses around Australia in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Ballarat and Adelaide. It is also one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy.
Students can provide evidence that they have successfully completed studies where the medium of the study was English, or they can provide evidence of their English proficiency.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Tuition fees and OSHC Policy for the duration of the course, plus a $26,288 p.a. living allowance with a $5,000 p.a. non-indexed top up.
Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the Award, an applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- Have completed at least four years of tertiary education study at a high level of achievement. For example, a:
- four-year undergraduate degree;
b. three-year undergraduate degree and an honours year;
c. three-year undergraduate degree and one year of a higher degree;
d. three-year undergraduate degree and one year of a master preliminary or other qualifying programme; or
e. three-year undergraduate degree and a postgraduate diploma;
- Have obtained first class honours or equivalent results—refer section 2.4 below;
- Be undertaking a higher degree at ACU; and
- Be enrolled as a full-time research candidate upon commencement of his or her Award.
Eligible Nationalities: International research candidates can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirement: A Bachelor degree with first class honours or equivalent. Applicant must have applied for candidature at ACU if not already enrolled.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Students can provide evidence that they have successfully completed studies where the medium of the study was English, or they can provide evidence of their English proficiency.
Application Procedure: Complete the international online application form.
Deadline: The deadline for application is 17 October 2016.