ACU Sisters of Mercy International Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Australian Catholic University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The Australian Catholic University is pleased to offer Sisters of Mercy Scholarship to learn any ACU undergraduate degree program. Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Established in 2010 by the Ballarat Sisters of Mercy who support the Mission of ACU and wish to contribute to its work, in particular, a commitment to supporting high-quality education based on Christian values and a commitment to mercy and justice.
About University: Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available to learn any ACU undergraduate degree program.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded within any of the faculty at the university.
Scholarship Benefit: The scholarship is valued at up to $4,000, paid as one installment annually for the duration of the course.
- $1,000 per annum is available for students enrolled full-time, for a maximum of four years
- $500 per annum is available for students enrolled part-time, for a maximum of eight years.
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU undergraduate degree
- Campus: Ballarat
- Year level: first or second year (or part time equivalent)
- From a rural or regional area
Eligible Nationality: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Application Procedure: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 500-800 words outlining:
- How you engage with your local community and how does this reflect the mission and values of ACU?
- The hardship or barriers you have faced in accessing higher education, and how your degree will change your future.
- Three written references which address the above criteria
- Evidence of relocation or residence in a rural or regional area
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is March 5, 2018.