ACU Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Education, Law, Health Sciences, Arts taught at Australian Catholic University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Australian Catholic University is pleased to offer Catherine McAuley Scholarship to pursue any ACU undergraduate degree (except Theology). Australian and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
This is an endowed scholarship established in 2006 by the Sisters of Mercy in Queensland to honour Sister Catherine McAuley, founder of the Sisters of Mercy, and in recognition of the predecessor college McAuley College.
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
Scholarships are available to pursue any ACU undergraduate degree (except Theology).
Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Health Sciences, Education, and Arts or Law and Business.
The scholarship is valued at $2,500, to be paid per annum for the duration of your course.
Number of Scholarships:
There are two scholarships available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: Health Sciences, Education, and Arts or Law and Business
- Course: Any ACU undergraduate degree (except Theology)
- Campus: Brisbane
- Year level: First year
Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 100 words outlining;
- Why have you chosen to undertake your degree?
- What do you hope to achieve with it in the future?
- Evidence of the applicant’s involvement and/or leadership in community service through activities designed to create a more just, merciful and sustainable world.
- Two written references which address the above criteria.
Scholarship application deadline is December 3, 2017.