Agro-Industry Scholarships for Graduate Students at Kasetsart University in Thailand 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Agro-Industry Scholarships for Graduate Students at Kasetsart University in Thailand 2015
at Kasetsart University is offering graduate scholarships for international students.
Scholarships are awarded for 3 consecutive years for PhD students and 2 consecutive years for Master’s students. Two types of scholarships will be awarded: Type 1 scholarship (10 scholarships) which includes full tuition and fee and Type 2 scholarship (10 scholarships) which includes full tuition and fee and monthly stipend. Only completed applications will be considered. The last date of sub,ission of application is May 15th, 2015.
Following Institution(S) is participating.
Kasetsart University in Thailand.
Scholarships are awarded for the following programs: Agro-Industrial Technology Management, Biotechnology, Food Science, Packaging Technology and Agro-Industrial Product Development.
Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate (PhD and MS) studies.
In order to be eligible to apply for a scholarship you have to:
- Not hold a Thai citizenship or a permanent residence status.
- Meet the requirement of the graduate student application of the graduate school, Kasetsart University.
- Hold a bachelor degree in food science, biotechnology, applied science, or related area of Agro-industry.
International students can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
Amount awarded will be one of two types as following:
- Type 1 (Full tuition and fee): Grantee will receive a full tuition and enrollment fee waiver for 3 consecutive years for PhD students and 2 consecutive years for Master’s students.
- Type 2 (Full tuition and fee, and monthly stipend): Grantee will receive a full tuition and enrollment fee waiver and monthly stipends for living expenses at the rate of 12,000 Thai Baht for 3 consecutive years for Ph.D. students and 10,000 Thai Baht for 2 consecutive years for Master student.
Scholarships will be awarded on academic merit and research potential.
Scholarship recipients will be notified by email at the end of July 2015.
Applicants must submit the “KU Admission Form” and “AI Scholarship Application Form” in MS word format with the attachment of scanned “required documents” to ku.oip-at-ku.ac.th, (cc to phuthai.b-at-ku.th). Using “2015 AI Scholarship” in subject line (no signature required in these forms when sending by email). The original “KU Admission Form” and “AI Scholarship Application Form” with the required documents must be submitted via post.
KU Admission Form
AI Application Form
Only completed applications will be considered and must be received no later than May 15th, 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Study in Thailand