Akron Bar Foundation Scholarships, USA 2022-23 is open for Domestic Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Law taught at USA Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 15 Apr 2022.
The Akron Bar Foundation awards law students with scholarships.
Akron Bar Foundation Scholarships, USA 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate level programs at USA Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Akron Bar Foundation will assist USA students to pursue their degree in law.
To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must:
1. Have a financial need;
2. Be a citizen of the United States of America;
3. Have an affiliation with Summit County;
4. Attend a law school in Ohio;
5. Be in good academic standing;
6. And demonstrate a history of community involvement.
In order for consideration, your Application Packet must include the following items:
1. A current resume;
2. A completed typed Application Form;
3. A certified transcript(s) from your academic institution(s);
4. Two (2) letters of recommendation;
5. And a FERPA Release Form, which permits us to perform an academic and disciplinary background check.
Achievement Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students: Engineering and Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney