Policy studies with a specialization in one of the following four concentration areas:
- Economic Policy
- Public Policy
- International Relations
- International Development Studies
Scholarships are available for pursuing Masters Degree Program.
- The target groups of GRIPS programs are mid-career public officials with strong leadership and managerial potential, or individuals with strong academic capabilities and the desire to be professional policy analysts or pursue an academic career.
- Applicants must be under 35 years of age as of April 1, 2015.
- Be nationals of countries with which Japan has diplomatic relations.
- They must hold a bachelors degree and must submit evidence of sufficient English language proficiency (TOEFL 550 or higher).
- People currently residing in Japan are not eligible.
- A monthly stipend of around JPY 150,000 covers living expenses such as;
- Pther daily necessaries
- Insurance and other miscellaneous expenses related to your study at GRIPS.
- The stipend does not cover family members.
- Application, admission, and tuition fees.
- Round-trip economy-class air ticket between your home country and Japan.
One or Two years
Number of Awards:
Up to 20 awards are Offered.
- Application must be submitted online throughout the GRIPS website.
- Your application and all supporting documents must reach GRIPS by the designated deadlines.
- Deadlines differ by program and by funding source so please check which deadline is applicable to you. Click Here to Check deadline details.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: See Details
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of University.