AMCI Scholarships for Foreign Students at Moroccan Public Institutions, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) would like to announce its scholarships for foreign students for the academic session of 2017-2018. These scholarships are open to conducting degree programmes.
The aim of the scholarships is to strengthen the bond with international students.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is the foreign affairs ministry of Morocco, responsible for implementing Morocco’s foreign policy and ensuring relations with foreign states.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, master and PhD programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Category A (institutions of regular access)
- Category B (institutions of open access)
- Category C (introductory courses in French)
Scholarships will cover the followings:
- The training grant is an extra scholarship. Its allowance does not imply in any way, a support of the registration fees, accommodation, transportation and other charges inherent to the pursuit of studies, which remain on the responsibility of the student.
- The amount of the scholarship is of 750 Dirham per month (approximately U.S $75) and is granted principally for 12 month period per academic year (from September to August). This amount may be subject to possible levies (University Accommodation fee…)
- Scholarship students who graduated from Master degree or Doctorate (PhD), can benefit from a flat rate on printing theses expenses from an aid at the expenses of printing of their memoirs or theses, subject to the submission to the AMCI of a copy of their work, of a certified true copy of the diploma or the certificate of completion of training.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
Undergraduate students (Bachelor degree):
- The applicants must be bearers of the baccalaureate (high school diploma) of the year 2017 or 2016 with the grades: “Very Good”, “Good” or “Fairly Good”, knowing that some institutions require the baccalaureate of the inscription year.
- The age requirement varies between 19 and 23 years, according to the academic establishments.
Master and PhD:
- The applicants for admission to graduate studies (Masters) must be bearers of a Pni;her education degree (bac+ 3) in the requested subjects/ specialities of studies with, at the arade “Good”.
- The applicants for admission to PhD must be bearers of a Master degree in the requested subjects/specialities of studies or a higher studies diploma that is recognized as being equivalent to_grant access to the desired training.
- Candidates for Masters or PhD must specify the subject and the requested university. For this purpose, they are invited to check the website of the Department of Higher Education: www .enss u p. go v. m a, and those of Moroccan universities.
- The applicants’ files that meet the general admission requirements are submitted, for attribution, to the pedagogic and scientific commissions of the desired training institutions.
Foreign applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
Applicants can apply by post.
- Application form, that is available for download from the website of AMC! www.amci.malfcf.pdf, and duly completed.
- Two copies of the diploma or success certificate of the baccalaureate. The applicants submitting their success certificates must provide their diplomas to their institutions during the 2ndyear of the training, at the latest.
- 2 certified copies of the baccalaureate examination results
- 2 copies of birth certificate
- 2 copies of passport (if available)
- Recent judicial record
- Medical certificate issued by the Public Health Services show, the physical aptitude of the applicant and certifying that he is vaccinated and not suffering from any contagious illness or carrying a pandemic Like tuberculosis. The candidate might go for another examination on his arrival to Morocco.
- 2 recent identity photographs, in colour. (with the name, surname and nationality of the candidate written on the back)
- Applicants for Master and PhD degrees must provide, in addition to the above documents, certified true copies of their diplomas, grade transcript .and continuing education programs as well as a copy of dissertation/thesis of graduation /thesis project for PhD degree.
- Sending of agreed applications to AMCI through diplomatic channels; otherwise, they will not be considered.
The deadline for reception of nominations by the AMCI is fixed to August 15, 2017, for categories A, B and November 15, 2017, for category C.
AMCI Scholarships for Foreign Students at Moroccan Public Institutions, 2017 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Masters, PhD level programs at .