Law scholarships in Netherlands 2015-16 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Faculty of Law – Amsterdam Law School is offering merit scholarship for the academic year 2015-2016. Scholarships are open for students from outside the European Economic Area. Scholarships are available to pursue LLM programme. Students will be selected on the basis of academic merit. To be eligible for this scholarships have completed an LLB degree with an average grade of 7.5 and been admitted to one of the Amsterdam Law School’s LLM programmes. Applications deadline is April 1, 2015.
law scholarships in netherlands Amsterdam Merit Scholarships for Law in Netherlands 2015-16
- Scholarships are available in the field of law.
- Scholarships are awarded for pursuing master’s degree level at University of Amsterdam.
- University of Amsterdam, Netherlands is providing these Scholarships.
Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship when they meet the following criteria:
-They have completed an LLB degree with an average grade of 7.5 (on a scale from 1-10) and been admitted to one of the Amsterdam Law School’s LLM programmes.
-No more than five years have elapsed between obtaining the LLB degree and starting the LLM programme.
-They have not already obtained an LLM or any other master degree, and have not been granted another scholarship.
-The eligibility assessment will be made on the basis of an AMS motivation letter, grade point average, resume, motivation letter and letters of reference regarding your academic qualities.
-If the number of applicants exceeds the number of scholarships that can be awarded, only the most outstanding candidates will be awarded a scholarship.
- Students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
- The Faculty of Law – Amsterdam Law School – aims to attract talented students to its LLM programmes. Amsterdam Merit Scholarships are available for those who completed their LLB degree with flying colours. The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship (AMS).
- Scholarships are awarded for one year, i.e.;academic year 2015-2016.
- The scholarship consists of either €6,000, € 9,000 or € 12,000. In the first month of study – September 2015 – the student will be paid €1000. The remainder of the scholarship will be paid in 12 monthly installments. Note that the scholarship can not be used as a tuition waiver; the applicant must pay the full amount of the tuition due (€12,000).
- Only students who are admitted to one of the LLM programmes of the Amsterdam Law School can be awarded a scholarship. Students will be selected on the basis of academic merit.
- Decisions will be made in May/June 2015. Applicants will be informed before July 1, 2015.
- Applications should be sent by post.
The application deadline is April 1, 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Share this Scholarship for others