Amsterdam University of the Arts Talent Grants in Netherlands 2019 is open for Selected Countries . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Amsterdam University of the Arts . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 01 Jun 2019.
The Talent Grant was established in 2013 and is aimed at providing financial support to excellent students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland and Suriname who wish to study at the Amsterdam University of the Arts (AHK).
Degree Level: The Scholarship is available for master degree level at Amsterdam University of The Arts.
Availabel Subjects: All subjects taught at the university are open under this scholarship program.
Scholarship Benefits: Students from non-EEA countries normally have to pay the institutional tuition fees, which are not subsidised by the government and considerably higher. The Talent Grant helps non-EEA students cover the difference between the institutional tuition fees and the government-subsidised statutory tuition fees for the entire duration of their study at the AHK.
Eligible Nationality: The scholarship is open for non-EEA country (excluding the countries Suriname and Switzerland that are not eligible for this grant scheme).
- The applicant should be from a a country other than EEA, suriname and switzerland.
- The student or applicant demonstrates exceptional merit.
- The student has to pay the non-state funded, and thus higher, institutional tuition fees;
- The applicant who is not yet enrolled at the AHK, must have passed the entrance exam successfully.
- The student will live as full time student in netherlands.
Each applicant will need to be assessed by the head of their study programme at the AHK before they can apply for this grant. The head of the study programme is entitled to set their own criteria for what is considered ‘exceptional merit’. The director of each academy will make a ranking of the applications; the ranking will be presented to the Executive Board of the AHK for final decision.
Please contact the student adviser of your academy to find out whether you meet the criteria of this grant. If you are eligible to apply according to the head of the study programme, you’ll receive an application form from the student adviser of the academy. The application has to be sent in no later than 1 June 2019. The grant announcement will be made in the second week of July.
The Talent Grant cannot be granted retrospectively for academic years that the student has already completed.
* Students from Master of Museology cannot apply. In addition, the Talent Grant for non-EEA students of the Academy of Architecture and Academy of Fine Arts does not cover the entire difference between the institutional tuition fees and statutory tuition fees. Please contact the academy’s student adviser for details.
01 June 2019