Anant Fellowships in India 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Designing, Architecture, Environmental Sciences, Urban Planning taught at Anant National University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Anant Fellowship has been carefully curated and structured to prepare you to make exponential change – within yourself, to the country, and to the world. Academic rigour and intensity have been combined with first-hand, experiential discovery to create an equitable balance between theory and praxis, between instruction and experimentation, and between paced-learning and open-ended discovery.
The Fellowship is open to students and practitioners from all professional and educational backgrounds with a preference to those from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental science, and engineering, civil and construction engineering, IT, social sciences and humanities.
The fellowship is for Masters degree program at Anand National University.
Scholarship is available for subjects of Environmental science, urban planning, designing, architecture.
- Applicants of Anant Fellowships in India, 2019 can be of any field but preference will be given to those with a background in designing, environmental science, urban planning, architecture.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate degree from recognized universities successfully.
- Applicants should have a post-professional experience of at least 2 years.
- Candidates applying for Anant Fellowships in India, 2019 must have a good academic and extracurricular record.
- Applications are encouraged from students of the fields of pol. science, geography, sociology, geology, geophysics, sustainability, climate policy, economics, ecology, heritage conservation.
Further profile of the fellowship here