Anglia Ruskin University Mark Wood Art and Design Scholarship, UK is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Anglia Ruskin University Mark Wood Art and Design Scholarship, UK
Anglia Ruskin University is offering Mark Wood Art and Design Scholarship for pursuing Master degree programme. The UK and international students can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship aims to recognise excellence at an undergraduate level and encourage students to excel at Masters Level. University is exceptional and imaginative in the advancement of knowledge and education of students. University is passionate about collaboration, innovation and transformation to enhance social, cultural and economic well-being. If English is not their first language they will need to be able to show they have the required level of English language.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s programme at the Anglia Ruskin University.
- Students taking up a place on any of the following courses at Anglia Ruskin’s Cambridge School of Art are eligible to apply:
- List of Subjects: MA Film and TV Production; MA Fine Art; MA Printmaking; MA Graphic Design and Typography; MA Illustration and Book Arts; MA Photography; MA Fashion Design; MA Computer Games Development (Art).
- The scholarship is a one-off cash amount of £2,500 and will be awarded in the first semester of the year of study.
Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for this Scholarship are that the applicant:
- Is taking up a place on one of the following Masters postgraduate courses offered by ARU’s Cambridge School of Art: MA Film and TV Production; MA Fine Art; MA Printmaking; MA Graphic Design and Typography; MA Illustration and Book Arts; MA Photography; MA Fashion Design; MA Computer Games Development (Art)
- Must be starting their studies in September
- Is not a member of Anglia Ruskin staff whose course fees are being paid by ARU
- Maybe studying either full-time or part-time
- The scholarship is to be used to enhance the outcomes of the course.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant with the highest actual marks (percentage) achieved in their undergraduate degree and evidenced by a copy of their transcript. International applicants will have their marks adjusted to the UK equivalent based on the UK Government’s overseas grade comparison table.
- The scholarship is open to students who have studied for their undergraduate degree at Anglia Ruskin or any other university that can provide evidence of final undergraduate degree marks.
- In the case of a tie on actual marks between two or more applicants, selection will be determined by a scoring system based on the information provided in the supporting statement section of this form.
Eligible Nationalities: The UK and international students can apply for this scholarship.
- For entry into a postgraduate taught course you’ll need one of the following:
- A UK 2nd class honours degree in a relevant subject area.
- Relevant qualifications obtained in your home country, as per Anglia Ruskin’s country specific entry requirements.
English language Requirements:
- If English is not their first language they will need to be able to show they have the required level of English language. This is so the university can ensure they will be able to follow their course. University standard entry criteria for postgraduate courses are IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, with nothing lower than 5.5 in any of the four elements (listening, speaking, reading and writing). Do note that some of the university courses may have higher English language proficiency requirements; for specific details and exceptions regarding IELTS, please visit applicants course page of choice.
Application Procedure: To apply, please complete and return the application form. Applicants can download it below, or request a copy by emailing: giving-at-anglia.ac.uk.
Deadline: Applications must be received no later than 25 July 2016.