ANU Honours Scholarships in Australia 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .ANU Honours Scholarships in Australia 2016
, Australian National University is inviting applications for Honours scholarship for Australian and International applicants. Applicants need to establish that you have (or will have) the academic qualifications for entry into Honours and that the required resources will be available to you. The scholarships are for one year, payable from the date on which the course is taken up in Canberra. Scholarship installments will be made at the beginning of each semester of the Honours year. Each scholarship shall be valued at not less than $5,000, paid in two equal installments at the beginning of each semester. The application deadline is 30 November 2015.
Australian National University in Australia.
Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Australian National University.
Scholarships are available for pursuing honours program at Australian National University.
Applicants should be intending to enrol full-time at this University in the Honours Year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours
- In the final year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours where the honours component is an integral part of the final year (that is, Law, Engineering, Visual Arts and Music).
- Applicants must contact the relevant Honours Convenor for your discipline in your College.
- Applicants need to establish that you have (or will have) the academic qualifications for entry into Honours and that the required resources will be available to you.
- We understand that your entry into Honours may not be finalized at this stage. You do not need to wait for results before lodging an application. If you lodge an application and later become ineligible for Honours, your application will be disregarded.
- With the approval of the relevant College, you may commence the Honours Program in either first or second semester of the academic year.
- International students are eligible to apply for ANU Honours Scholarships.
Australian and International Applicants can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
Each scholarship shall be valued at not less than $5,000, paid in two equal installments at the beginning of each semester.
Selection is based primarily on academic merit, however consideration may also be given to your choice of honours proposal as outlined in your 200 word statement.
There is only
of offers for this scholarship each year. If you are going to commence your honours mid year, you must apply in this round. Applications are to be submitted through the ‘Apply now’ button. Applicants will be required to provide a 200 word statement describing the research, professional or scholarly interests which you intend to pursue during your Honours Year. This must be emailed to
The application deadline is 30 November 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application