ANU International Fee Offset Scholarships in Australia, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of Civil Engineering, Chemical Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Biological Sciences taught at ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Applications are invited for Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) International Fee Offset Scholarship payable for 3 years. Domestic as well as overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide full tuition fees for up to 3 years with the potential for two 6 month extensions.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. Our location points to our unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people. Our focus on research as an asset and an approach to education ensures our graduates are in demand the world-over for their abilities to understand and apply vision and creativity to addressing complex contemporary challenges.
Scholarships are available to pursue Higher Degree Research programs.
The high-cost and low-cost fields of education for the purposes of RTP Grant Amounts are defined by the FOE. High-cost FOEs are those set out in the table below and low-cost FOEs are those not listed in the table.
|Physics and Astronomy|
|Other Natural and Physical Sciences|
|Process and Resources Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Technology|
|Aircraft Maintenance Engineering|
|Agriculture, Environmental and Related Studies|
The Australian Government Research Training Program InternationaI Fee Offset Scholarship:
- Covers tuition fees for 3 years with the possibility of two six month extensions.
- Provides program length overseas student health cover for the student and their immediate family.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
The Commonwealth Scholarship Guidelines (Research) 2017 set the basis for the conditions of award and outline the basic eligibility requirements for this scholarship.
The ANU has established an RTP Policy & Procedure which outlines the standards, processes, and conditions for this scholarship. These documents are available from the reference document section of this page.
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend, RTP Fees Offset or RTP Allowancea student must be a domestic student or an overseas student enrolled in an accredited HDR course of study at an Australian HEP.
- To be eligible for a RTP Stipenda student must not be receiving income from another source to support that student’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of that student’s RTP Stipend Income unrelated to the student’s course of study or income received for the student’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- To be eligible for an RTP Fees Offseta student must not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR
Domestic, as well as overseas students, are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
No application is required specifically for this scholarship as all eligible candidates will be considered. In order to be considered in the main round of scholarships, students are required to have applied for admission by 31st August in the year prior to commencing their HDR program.
Scholarship application deadline is August 31, 2017.