ANZCA International Scholarship in Australia or New Zealand 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
ANZCA International Scholarship in Australia or New Zealand 2015
Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists is offering training scholarship available for the citizens of a developing country to pursue additional training in Australia or New Zealand. The scholarship is designed to increase the recipient’s capacity to advance anaesthesia and/or pain medicine for the benefit of his or her community. The scholarship is intended to allow the recipient to join the staff of a major hospital or rotation in Australia or New Zealand for a period of up to one year. The application deadline is March 30th, 2015.
- The scholarship is designed to increase the recipient’s capacity to advance anaesthesia and/or pain medicine for the benefit of his or her community.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing training in a hospital in Australia and New Zealand.
- Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA) is providing this scholarship.
Applicants are required to satisfy the following criteria:
-A graduate of his or her country’s specialty training program to local fellowship or masters level.
-Aged between 25 and 40 years.
-Citizenship of a developing country.
-Must not have residency status in Australia or New Zealand.
-Meets the relevant Australian and New Zealand government immigration requirements.
-Meets the eligibility criteria imposed by the government of his or her country of citizenship.
-Adequate knowledge of the English language at a professional level and have satisfied Australian or New Zealand medical registration requirements (for example, IELTS).
-Capacity to become a leader in anaesthesia and/or pain medicine in his or her own country.
-Timely submission of a detailed application on the appropriate form, supported by sponsorship statements and contact details of referees.
-Ability to commence the scholarship in the calendar year for which it is offered.
-Must not hold another scholarship during the period of this scholarship.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
- Citizens of developing countries can for this training scholarship.
- The scholarship is intended to allow the recipient to join the staff of a major hospital or rotation in Australia or New Zealand for a period of up to one year. This may be adapted to the requirements of the individual recipient. The recipient will be expected to attend the New Fellows’ Conference and the Annual Scientific Meeting of the College and/or Faculty of Pain Medicine, in addition to undertaking other relevant activities (for example, Effective Management of Anaesthetic Crises, regional continuing medical education meetings).
- Scholarship is awarded for a period of up to one year.
- Funding will cover:
-Return economy class airfare between home country and Australia or New Zealand.
-Assistance for family travel may be provided.
-Visa, medical insurance, registration, police check and other related expenses.
-A living allowance.
-Costs of attendance at approved educational activities
- Members of the Overseas Aid Committee will consider the potential of each applicant to contribute to anaesthesia or pain medicine in his or her country through:
-Developing leadership and expertise in the clinical domains.
-Acting as a role model to other local clinicians and health professionals.
-Promoting education and training and high standards.
-A recommendation will subsequently be made to ANZCA Council for approval.
- Applications should be sent by post.
- The application deadline is March 30th, 2015.
Share this Scholarship for others