Scholarship Description: Coventry University is inviting applications from ambitious students to apply for ASEAN Development Scholarship for the September 2018 intake. Available to students normally living in the ASEAN region, and be a national of a country in that region. The University considers ASEAN countries to be Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam.
Scholarship Provider: Coventry University is a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research. Coventry is rated 12th University in the United Kingdom in The Guardian University Guide 2018.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate and Undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Available for the September 2018 intake worth up to £5,000.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The University can only consider you for this scholarship if you hold a conditional offer for an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course. You must successfully enroll for the September 2018 intake at the Coventry campus of Coventry University in order to receive the award.
- Be normally living in the ASEAN region, and be a national of a country in that region. We consider ASEAN countries to be Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Hold at least a CGPA 3.0 academic qualification, or an equivalent academic qualification.
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
Application Procedure: To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and return by email or post.
Deadline: May 31, 2018