Aston Business School Scholarship Award Scheme for International Students in UK, 2017/18 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Law taught at Aston University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Aston University is awarding Business School scholarships for international students entering one of the full-time BSc programmes in 2017/18. Scholarships to the value of £1000 are for each year of undergraduate study for a maximum of three years.
Aston University is a long established research-led University known for its world-class teaching quality and strong links to industry, government and commerce.
For applicants from non-English speaking countries, it is necessary to have taken either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL score of 101) or the British Council IELTS test- score of 6.5.
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate degree program (BSc programmes) at Aston University.
Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Business & Management, Law, Marketing, Business & Languages, International Business, Accounting & Finance, IT & Computing, Economics and Foundation programmes.
Scholarships to the value of £1000 are for each year of undergraduate study for a maximum of three years. The scholarship for the placement year is £500.00. The maximum total scholarship over four years is therefore £3,500.
Number of Scholarships:
There are several scholarships available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Scholarships are only available for international students who are self-funded. UK and EU applicants and students sponsored by an organisation are not eligible.
- To be eligible applicants must place Aston as their Firm choice institution through UCAS and Aston must have been notified of this decision by UCAS.
International students can apply for these Business School scholarships.
English language Requirements:
Non-native speakers of English are normally required to satisfy the following minimum English language requirements:
How to Apply:
- TOEFL IBT: 93 (23 in Writing, 19 in Speaking, 18 in Reading and 19 in Listening)
- IELTS: 6.5 (6.0 in Writing Speaking, Reading and Listening).
- Pearsons English language test: 63 with no less than 57 in each band
- Applicants test must have been taken no more than two years before the start date of their course.
- For applicants from non-English speaking countries, it is necessary to have taken either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the British Council IELTS test. However, if the Candidate holds a Bachelor or Master’s degree from a U.K. University, this requirement may be waived. Please contact the school for further information.
The mode of application is online.
Scholarship application deadline is May 26, 2017.