Auburn University Fully-funded PhD Positions for International Students in USA, 201 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at Auburn University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Deep Learning is a type of Artificial Intelligence that is transforming many industries nowadays including health care, transportation, and mobile computing. Multiple fully funded Ph.D. positions (supported via research assistantships) are available now in this extremely fascinating area at Anh Nguyen’s lab at Auburn University, USA.
Degree Level: PhD Positions are available.
Available Subject: The research topic: is flexible and will be in areas of mutual interest in Deep Learning. Topics include but are not limited to: computer vision applications; generative modeling; understanding and explaining deep neural networks; improving model reliability and security; combining deep learning and evolutionary algorithms.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these positions:
- Multiple fully funded Ph.D. positions (supported via Research Assistantships) are available in the exciting field of Deep Learning. The positions are available immediately, but delayed starting dates are possible.
- Undergraduate, MS students and visiting scholars are also welcome (depending on cases, some funding may be available).
Eligible Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure: If you are interested in applying for a Ph.D. position, please send the following info to anh.ng8-at-gmail.com.
- CV (including a list of publications)
- GRE scores (the percentile scores)
- A list of references (their names, titles, organizations, and how you know them)
- All previous university-level transcripts
- A list of background courses relevant to research in AI (e.g. statistics, math, machine learning, etc.)
- A 1-page written statement or a link to a video of yourself where you describe:
- Your motivations for obtaining a Ph.D.
- Your research interests in Deep Learning (it is alright if you do not know what subject you want to study at this point, but it would help to get a better sense of your interests)
- Why you think our lab is the right fit for you
- Any other material that may communicate your background (e.g. videos of your projects; code samples)
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are May 15 or August 15, 2017.