Australia Curtin University Capstone Editing Research Scholarships 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of taught at Curtin University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Title: Capstone Editing Research Scholarships for Honours Students in Australia, 2018
Scholarship Description: Curtin university is providing Capstone Editing Research Scholarships for honours students. This Scholarship will cover up to A$3,000 (tax-free) to one student per year to assist with the costs associated with the research for their thesis. The purpose of the scholarship is to provide students with the financial resources they need to produce original, high-quality research when completing their Honours degree. Australian and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. the deadline for submission of application is April 30, 2018
Scholarship Provider: Curtin University is providing this scholarship. It is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the faculty of Science & Engineering, Curtin Business School, Centre for Aboriginal Studies, Health Sciences and Humanities.
Scholarship benefits: The Capstone Editing Research Scholarship for Honours Students provides up to A$3,000 (tax-free) to one student per year to assist with covering the costs associated with the research for their thesis.
Eligible nationalities: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be enrolled in an Honours program at an Australian or New Zealand university (studying internally or externally). Before applying for this scholarship, please check your eligibility against these criteria:
- Students must be enrolled in an Honours program at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- Students can be studying internally or externally.
- Students can be a domestic or international student.
- The scholarship is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part-time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- Students cannot apply if you are an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor).
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application procedure: To apply for this scholarship, simply complete this form and provide your supporting documents.
Application deadline: April 30, 2018