Barry University Stamps Scholars Program Study Abroad is open for . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Barry University Stamps Scholars Program Study Abroad
Barry University is offering Stamps Scholars Program for US citizen, resident, or international student to study abroad. The Stamps Scholars Program provides full tuition and room and board over four years, plus funds for study abroad, undergraduate research, and other exceptional learning experiences.
Barry University in Miami, Florida, inspires students to foster positive change in the local and global community. No matter what undergraduate or graduate degree program you choose, you gain hands-on experience and apply what you learn in the classroom to a rapidly changing world.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing an undergraduate research programme.
- Stamps Scholars pursue their educational interests while developing their leadership skills with merit-based financial aid including enrichment funds that can be used for study abroad, cultural exchanges, research projects and other educational experiences.
Scholarship Award: The Stamps Scholars Program provides full tuition and room and board over four years, plus funds for study abroad, undergraduate research, and other exceptional learning experiences. The award is renewable each year, based on GPA, leadership training, and community service requirements.
- Annual renewable scholarship for tuition, books, room and board, and transportation
- Additional $6,000 award for study abroad or other extraordinary learning experience.
- A faculty member who serves as your academic advisor in the content area of your major
- Unique cultural experiences
- Leadership training and service activities
- Receptions and dinner with the donors and faculty
- Prominent leadership opportunities, including the Presidential Ambassador Program and being a student representative at University events
- Access to a national network of Stamps Scholars and special Stamps leadership and fellowship programs.
Scholarship can be taken in Study Abroad
Eligibility Criteria: Prospective Stamps Scholars must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A minimum 3.5 high school GPA or an international equivalent
- Demonstrated and active involvement and leadership
- First-year freshman (US citizen, resident, or international student).
Eligible Nationalities: US citizen, resident, or international student are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a minimum 3.5 high school GPA or an international equivalent.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Procedure: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Applications and required essay will be received until February 1, 2017.