Bauhaus President’s Scholarships in Germany, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Bauhaus University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Bauhaus University is offering President’s Scholarships for International Students. Scholarships are open to students who are particularly involved in intercultural exchange.
The Bauhaus University Weimar is a university located in Weimar, Germany and specializes in the artistic and technical fields. Established in 1860 as the Great Ducal Saxon Art School, it gained collegiate status on 3 June 1910.
Scholarships are available for current degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
450 euros per month for 12 months. As a rule, funding is starting in April; at the earliest, in January 2017.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a course of study at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar.
- A Bauhaus President Scholarship may not be awarded to candidates who are already receiving public funding.
- Scholarship holders are only allowed to work in a part-time job according to the relevant regulations.
- Funding recipients are expected to submit a final report.
Scholarships are open to international students.
Please use the online application form with file upload for your application documents (in German or English). Please upload your application (and accompanying documents, max. 15 MB) as one PDF file. The file name should include your first and last name. Please include the following documents in the order shown below:
- Letter of motivation (max. 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of recommendation from a professor of the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar (please use the “Letter of Recommendation” form)
- Proof of at least with “good” evaluated achievement in your course of study at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar: overview of grades incl. grade point average (e.g. BISON print out or in form of a performance report by your faculty’s examination office)
- If applicable: copies of diplomas/bachelor’s degree of previously earned degrees
- Proof of extracurricular engagement (for example, certificates, confirmation of participation)
- If available: Proof of German language proficiency corresponding to the requirements of your degree programme (An exception is made if the candidate provides a copy of a previous degree awarded by a German-language university.)
The application deadline is December 17, 2017.