Beit Trust Scholarships 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Beit Trust Scholarships for Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe Students 2015
Beit trust Scholarships 2015 have been offered in small number for students with nationality of Malawi, Zimbabwe and Zambian Students. Under Beit trust Scholarships eligible students can apply for Masters or PhD program in any subject at selected universities of UK, Ireland, South Africa. During scholarship the student will get full tuition fees and related study expenses that will be directly paid to university, plus Personal allowance and other allowances for arrival, laptop and printing of thesis and return to Africa. The Beit Trust is constrained by Act of Parliament to sponsoring ONLY students who are domiciled within Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe. The Trust cannot consider applications from those who have already commenced their course.The last date for submission of application is 15 July 2015.
Following Institution(s) are participating
Any accredited and approved university in the United Kingdom, Ireland or South Africa
All subject offered in selected universities.
Degree Level Offered:
To be eligible for Beit Trust Scholarships
following eligibility conditions are required.
- All applicants except medical and veterinary doctors must be under 30 years of age on 31 December of the year of application.
- Some experience of work after completion of a first degree is desirable.
- Doctors and vets must be under 35 years of age on 31 December and should have completed 18 months of internship and preferably a one-year rural posting in the relevant country.
The Trust cannot consider applications from those who have already commenced their course.
African citizens from the countries of Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe (the beneficial areas)
Trust will decide.
- Prospective applicants, who must hold at least a degree of class 2.1, i.e. Merit or Distinction, should obtain details of the awards and application requirements as follows:-
- ZIMBABWE and MALAWI: The Beit Trust Representative, P.O. Box CH 76, Chisipite, Harare, Zimbabwe. Fax: 263 (0)4 494046. E-Mail: [email protected]
- ZAMBIA: The Secretary, The Beit Trust, Beit House, Grove Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5JB, England. Fax: 044 (0)1483 725833. E-Mail: [email protected]
Initial applications for scholarships can be made online. Please visit the official website (link to it is below) to either download or fill in the online application form (according to your country).
Last date for application submission is 31st August 2015
More Scholarship Information and Application